Graduate Developer (Halifax)
Kick start your career in Tech as a Graduate Developer at AND Digital. We promise you will never stop learning!
- Working with our Clients onsite, you’ll deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be working with other Business Analysts and Developers to facilitate this digital transformation at our clients using agile methodologies
- Building innovative web applications and software solutions with the latest technology and agile development methodologies
- Working within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and creative to development and testing
- Representing AND Digital as the expert in Digital and eCommerce functional and design capability, consulting clients to create and deliver outstanding products
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related areas of studies are preferred
- Passion for all things digital, software AND web applications (showcasing your own developments outside of your studies is a huge plus)
- Related Professional Work Experience; ideally one year work placement
Never stop learning
The ANDacademy brings together the best learning in the digital delivery space. This is an immersive and continuous education experience, underpinned by deep learning and behavioural insights, ensuring your continuous growth and laying your foundation for a successful career. The ANDacademy consists of:
- ANDbootcamp: An on-boarding experience like no other, a three-week experience for all new AND Digital joiners
- ANDplan: Off the back of the ANDbootcamp, you get individual feedback on your strengths and skills evaluation. This helps to create your own individual ANDplan – this is your development plan for the year. You’re supported by your team lead and head coaches with monthly check points to see how you’re progressing
AND it doesn’t stop there!
After going through our intensive (but seriously fun!) ANDBootcamp, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Market leading package and equity – as an Associate enjoy a competitive Signing Bonus, an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, quarterly bonus payments, private healthcare, AND share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information