Senior Support Engineer (London)
Senior Support Engineer
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Senior Support Engineer you will be responsible for the upkeep, improvement of computer systems and services. Our Senior Support Engineer will also provide guidance and mentor other members of the team. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Display a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day work.
- Set high standards of performance for oneself.
- Establish harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Appreciate each team member's contributions & values each individual member.
- Establish effective working relationships with internal customers.
- Use good judgment in what & how to communicate with customers.
- Work effectively in a multi-role, multi-skill and multi-geography team.
- Collaborative and proactive with a strong appetite to learn and innovate.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Experience as a 2nd Line Support Analyst upwards with experience leading technical projects.
- Operating knowledge of IT security fundamentals.
- Experience managing macOS environments and proficient in macOS and Windows devices.
- Operating knowledge of AWS, Office 365, G-Suite and Azure platforms.
- Experience using a range of MDM tools.
It’s helpful if you also have:
- Experience using Okta or similar identity management tools.
- Experience working in a consultancy.
- Experience with working in an ISO accredited environment.
- Experience working closely with development teams and / or knowledge of software development practices.
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.