Senior Tech Recruiter (Manchester)
Drive recruitment and source top technical talent to join AND Digital, whilst building and nurturing internal and external relationships.
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses. We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring
technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will play a lead role in partnering with our Clubs based in Manchester, finding and assessing the suitability of experienced, technical candidates for AND Digital in a growing northern market. As a result you will need to be able to:
- Thrive in a fast pace environment.
- Be a self-starter, passionate about identifying both active and passive candidates.
- Build and nurturing internal and external relationships.
- Source candidates directly and proactively, whilst leveraging your own network, social media, networking websites and other social recruitment channels such as events
- Work autonomously and independently while also working as a part of a team
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish
To do that, it's essential you bring the following:
- A proven track record of sourcing a high volume of high quality, tech talent whilst working to tight deadlines
- Be plugged into the tech scene, regularly attending meetups and encouraging our Developer ANDis to do the same to increase your pipeline
- The ability to naturally collaborate with stakeholders whilst nurturing relationships with candidates
- Experience of managing the full recruitment life cycle from attraction to offer and acceptance
- Have an understanding of a best practice recruitment process and have worked in environments that require strong attention to detail
- Proactively work with the rest of the recruitment team to continue to improve the overall candidate experience, making improvements to how to attract and engage with candidates at all levels
It's helpful if you also have:
- Experience in an internal recruitment role
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.