Digital Supply Chain Lead (London)
Digital Supply Chain Lead (London)
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Digital Supply Chain Lead, you will set and lead the way forward in digital supply chain solutions. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Advise, implement and deliver supply chain solutions across multiple clients
- Shine as an ambassador on Supply Chain, Warehouse Management, Picking and Order Management solutions
- Engage with Scrum teams to review, design and deliver innovative solutions for the digital era
- Shape and deliver internal communication and training in this subject
- Support the development of Supply Chain & WMS skills in the club by coaching a small number of growing talents
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- 7+ years of user Supply Chain / Warehouse Management related experience
- COTS and custom build / integration experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working in multiple work streams in complex agile environments
- Validated knowledge and experience of delivering customer needs to Supply Chain / Warehouse Management platforms
- Strong communication and brainstorming skills with the ability to confidently sketch interfaces in cross functional collaborative teams
- Knowledge of WMS/OM platforms such as SAP, NetSuite and Highjump, JDA, Synergy Logistics, or Oracle IM
- Technical skills in SQL and other scripting languages
What’s in it for you?
- Develop our capability in Supply Chain in our club, defining what ‘good looks like’
- The opportunity to work across multiple clients, projects and industry verticals, including non-Supply Chain digital projects
- You’ll be encouraged to develop a supply chain community of practice across business units
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.