Junior Graduate Recruiter (London or Manchester)
AND Digital is a tech consultancy on a mission to close the world’s digital skills gap, using tech and talent to reinvigorate organisations today and enable them to thrive tomorrow. We do this by building remarkable digital products in collaboration with them and our amazing workforce of ANDis.
We’re a business growing at pace – which is where our next Junior Graduate Recruiter fits in!
You will play a key role in supporting our Graduate Recruitment team by finding and assessing the best Computer Science students across the UK. This is a fast paced environment, so you’ll be passionate about building strong talent pools of both active and passive technical candidates.
To be a successful, you’ll display strong communication skills, have a positive attitude and be driven to succeed!
- You may have had experience in-house already or currently work for an agency in a coordinator or sourcing capacity.
- An understanding of graduate recruitment key dates and lifecycle
- You’ll have experience in building strong relationships, providing the best candidate experience
- You’ll have a proven track record of sourcing a high volume of top quality technical candidates under tight deadlines
- The majority of your experience will be in direct and proactive sourcing whilst leveraging your own network, social media, networking websites and other social recruitment channels
- You'll be confident in headhunting candidates from competitors
- You will have an understanding of a best practice recruitment process and have worked in environments that require strong attention to detail
- Finally, you'll be good at managing candidate expectations, hiring to key deadlines and understanding what makes this market tick.
What you’ll be doing
- Directly sourcing and hiring for key Graduate and Intern roles
- Effectively use sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, networking, Boolean search, social media and effective use of job boards to generate a qualified pool of suitable candidates
- Screening candidates and providing them with timely and constructive feedback
- Coordinate all activities from pre-screening through to assessment process, whilst ensuring the best candidate and Interviewer experience
- Use pipeline management tools to provide regular updates on the progress of your roles to the team
- Helping to create, implement and attend on-campus events
- Develop and maintain proactive relationships with future candidates to build a future pipeline
AND the best of the rest!
- Flexible working days/hours to suit you and outside commitments
- Competitive day rate
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow a part of a fast growing company
- Have fun in relaxed environment where everyone is valued