Senior Business Analyst (London)
Senior Business Analyst (London)
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will play a leading role in the build and delivery of remarkable products. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Lead by example and be the most senior Analyst on the team, building product roadmaps, epics and user stories
- Be an authority in your domain, applying your experience and knowledge when influencing your team or Client
- Work on Client site, advising Product Owners and other stakeholders on adopting new / optimised business processes or product features
- Represent AND Digital as the guide in digital design capability across multiple digital platforms and channels
- Be immersed in the full software life cycle: from analysis and UX design, to documentation and workshops, and then testing prior to launch
- Guide the team in producing work of excellent quality that will ensure increases in revenue / traffic / other KPIs that are of Client concern
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- A consistent track record in building digital products and utilising agile methodologies
- The ability to leverage your experiences in Product Management, Product Ownership, Business Analysis and UX roles to share your insight on how to build digital products
- Demonstrable experience in where you’ve had to pick up new understandings at pace and hit the ground running in new client environments
- A track record in guiding teams to successfully deliver highly complex work where you have actively supported the development of your teams
- Potential to be an inspirational mentor and coach: encouraging regular feedback, promoting skills development, fostering strong relationships, building connections, encouraging open communication
- Familiarity with market-leading technology packages e.g. content management systems, search, social, mobile, media
It’s helpful if you also have:
- The drive to deliver on time and to the best achievable quality by handling stakeholders, facilitating workshops, and identifying and removing blockers
- The ability to influence major stakeholders using your experience either from industry and / or consulting – giving insights and points of view that were not previously considered
- Experience in handling various stakeholders both at Clients and third parties will be key
- Knowledge of digital technology applications including architecture and methods and the latest competitors on the market
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information