AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Sometimes our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work:
Product Delivery Lead; Line Manager; and Club Operations. In order to be successful in this role, we are looking for people with expertise in Product Delivery and a real passion for developing others.
You could currently be a Delivery Manager, an Engineering Lead, a Product Management lead or a combination of all 3! We are looking for an individual that experience leading client delivery teams, has a passion for managing and developing people, and can also stay on top of the day to day operational aspects of the role.
As a Product Delivery Lead you will represent AND Digital as the most senior member of the product development team working alongside client and AND Digital developers and analysts.
- You will craft the delivery team, promote the best delivery practices and have ownership for taking on existing code bases as well as green-field sites. You will look out for the strategic goals of our clients with us as well as having a senior delivery role within the team.
- As a Line Manager you will dedicate time to career mentoring members of your squad. You will schedule your squad members onto client work, leading commercial aspects like utilisation, budgets etc… Squad cohesion is key and you will be responsible for growing 11 individuals into a strong unit. Ultimately you are accountable for the engagement and performance of your squad.
- As a member of the Club Operations Team you will join the Club Exec and 5 other Squad Leads in making decisions about the running of your Club. You will work with us to grow client relationships and accounts and lead club-wide initiatives, driving participation.
You might have:
- Experience working in a professional services set up so that you understand the dynamics of supplier-client relationships;
- Experience leading Product Delivery Teams so we know you get what we do
- Experience leading teams of 5+ people – handling some of the tricky stuff as well as developing the talent within your team;
- A meaningful area of expertise. Whether your background is as a Developer, an Analyst, a Product Manager or a Product Owner, we expect you to bring skills and experience to encourage both internal and client teams;
- A deep understanding of a variety of delivery methodologies (including Agile);
- An understanding of the need to be flexible – to tailor your approach depending on who you’re working with, to see the opportunity when things aren’t perfect, to enable teams to deliver remarkable work by wearing these different hats.
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information