Digital Transformation Technology Consultant
AND Digital Consulting
Digital Transformation - Technology
The Digital Transformation Technology Consultant is an integral member of the Consulting team, helping our clients accelerate their digital journey through the power of technology
We are looking for Technology Consultants (at all levels) who are experienced working with large and potentially complex technology enabled transformations, You will have a an understanding of many aspects of digital technology such as web, mobile, API design, architecture, tech strategy and tech innovation, underpinned by your passion for helping clients make the right technology decisions.
What you could be doing
- Advise and suggest technology strategies to align with business vision - web, mobile, API, code frameworks, cloud, platforms etc
- Design and shape reference architecture with an emphasis on digital technologies
- Propose architecture to work alongside legacy and heritage applications to enable rapid deployment of customer facing functionality
- Prepare and deliver technology reviews and assessments of current technology solutions, roadmaps and architecture
- Facilitate and deliver a software selection process appropriate for the client - combining bespoke and commercial software solutions
- Recommend and select technology platforms and code frameworks, taking into account current architecture and client investments
- Design API first integration strategies - enabling effect use of existing client technologies
- Assess existing and propose new DevOps and Cloud approach / strategy
- Introduce new and emerging technology initiatives leading the way in tech innovation for AND Digital clients
- Review, plan, lead and execute activities required to improve ways of working and effectiveness of technology delivery for our clients
- Provide technology leadership, working closely with client stakeholders - from CTO, CDO, CMO, CIO and Head of Engineering roles to developers and BA’s.
- Work alongside the Digital Transformation Manager to pull together the discovery, activation and shaping of all technology aspects of the engagement
- Apply a commercial mindset throughout an engagement - taking a total cost of ownership view on your proposed technology recommendations
- Work closely with the AND Clubs BU to ensure smooth onboarding and transition to a ‘build service’ from Consulting engagement
- Deliver the right technology outcome, not just the agreed outputs - seeing the bigger picture in terms of the value the client is actually looking for
- Get hands with the work, beyond leading and directing - producing key artefacts e.g. tech roadmaps, onsite reviews, tech blueprints, tech strategy documents, solution selection templates, facilitation and delivery of tech workshops etc
- Help grow the Tech Advisory practice as part of the AND Consulting team - artefacts, POV, templates, case studies, AND Chats etc
- Work across other practices (Product and People) as demand dictates
- You are highly organised, credible technologist, excellent communicator, with strong client and stakeholder management and consulting skills
- You enjoy leading, driving and ultimately landing the technology for your client amidst a complex set of risks or issues
- Breadth of consulting and professional services experience, delivering technology enabled engagements across a range of clients / organisations
- Have a technology specialism - you will have spent the majority of your career in a technology role - having been either an engineer, an architect, a tech focussed BA or have come through a tech consulting role
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and people change, backed up with your own insights and POVs in tech
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders with recommended technology direction
- Comfortable moving between various client assignments throughout your career within the AND Consulting team
- Ability to spot and action opportunities for AND Digital either for yourself, AND Consulting or AND as a whole
AND the best of the rest
After going through our tailored induction programme, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi within our AND Consulting team.
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options.
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive.
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company.
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company.
- Feel valued and learn lots!
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information