Digital Transformation Technology Consultant (London)
Digital Transformation Technology Consultant
At AND, we accelerate the development of digital capabilities. In practice, that means helping ambitious leaders and organisations build the teams, products, processes and even operational structures they need to close the digital skills gap within their organisation today, so that they thrive tomorrow.
Clients rely on our experience, agility and craft skills across tech and business strategy, software development and product management to address some of the toughest challenges facing their businesses.
We bring aboard thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. Together, we’re united by a sense of pragmatism, purpose and a deeply-held belief that digital products and technology alone won’t transform a business or save the world: it’s the people that count.
As a Digital Technology Consultant, you will help our clients accelerate their digital journey through the power of technology. As a result, you will need to be able to:
- Have an understanding of many aspects of digital technology such as web, mobile, API design, architecture, tech strategy and tech innovation
- Advise and suggest technology strategies to align with business vision - web, mobile, API, code frameworks, cloud, platforms etc
- Design and shape reference architecture with an emphasis on digital technologies
- Propose architecture to work alongside legacy and heritage applications to enable rapid deployment of customer facing functionality
- Prepare and deliver technology reviews and assessments of current technology solutions, roadmaps and architecture
- Facilitate and deliver a software selection process appropriate for the client - combining bespoke and commercial software solutions
- Recommend and select technology platforms and code frameworks, taking into account current architecture and client investments
- Design API first integration strategies - enabling effect use of existing client technologies
- Provide technology leadership, working closely with client stakeholders - from CTO, CDO, CMO, CIO and Head of Engineering roles to developers and BA’s.
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Highly organised skills, credible technologist, excellent communicator, with strong client and stakeholder management and consulting skills
- Ability to lead, drive and ultimately land the technology for your client amidst a complex set of risks or issues
- Breadth of consulting and professional services experience, delivering technology enabled engagements across a range of clients / organisations
- Hands on nature; beyond leading and directing - producing key artefacts e.g. tech roadmaps, onsite reviews, tech blueprints, tech strategy documents, solution selection templates, facilitation and delivery of tech workshops etc
- Have a technology specialism - you will have spent the majority of your career in a technology role - having been either an engineer, an architect, a tech focussed BA or have come through a tech consulting role
It’s helpful if you also have:
- Ability to persuade / influence the client stakeholders with recommended technology direction
- Comfort in moving between various client assignments throughout your career within the AND Consulting team
- Ability to spot and action opportunities for AND Digital either for yourself, AND Consulting or AND as a whole
- Good knowledge of digital delivery - particularly through Product, Technology and people change, backed up with your own insights and POVs in tech
From the work we deliver, to the way we serve and support our people, we work hard to ensure that there’s nowhere quite like AND. But joining a company is a two-way street: the fit has to work on both sides. So before you apply, here’s three key things to understand about us:
- We’re built for people - like, real humans. Not ‘resources’ or ‘staff’. That means happiness and wellbeing really do matter to us, and we hate unnecessary hierarchy and bureaucracy.
- There’s no well-trodden path ahead: AND is growing fast and forging a new trail. That’s exciting, and gives us all the autonomy and opportunity we love - but bear in mind it also demands focus, patience and resilience.
- Diversity is a priority. After all, to build great products that a wide variety of different people love to use, we need a wide variety of people to help us build them. So diversity is more than a policy or a word: it’s business critical for us.
Still sound good? Great! Fill out the short application form below and we’ll be in touch.
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information