Graduate Analyst (London)
Kick start your career in Tech as a Graduate Analyst at AND Digital. We promise you will never stop learning!
Working with our Clients onsite, you’ll help to deliver compelling, commercially viable digital products across multiple platforms and channels
- You’ll be working with other Business Analysts and Developers to contribute to this digital transformation at our clients using agile methodologies
- You’ll help to deliver these exciting, customer-centric digital experiences, by working closely within a high performing multi-discipline team. Within this team you’ll be learning how to create user stories, identify sprint goals and aim to achieve the best quality outcome
- You’ll be involved in all parts of the software life cycle – from creative design, analysis, documentation and testing
- You’ll have the opportunity to build relationships with clients to help deliver exceptional digital products
- You might have a degree in Computer Science or related areas of studies, or you may be self taught
- As an Associate Analyst at AND Digital you will also have some experience of writing code and an appreciation of software craftsmanship. We don’t expect you to be an expert, but during the first part of your journey at AND you will be asked to write some code, to allow you to gain a greater understanding of the development life cycle.
- Passion for all things digital, software AND web applications (showcasing your own developments outside of your studies is a huge plus)
The ANDacademy brings together the best learning in the digital delivery space. This is an immersive and continuous education experience, underpinned by deep learning and behavioural insights, ensuring your continuous growth and laying your foundation for a successful career. The ANDacademy consists of:
- ANDbootcamp: An on-boarding experience like no other, a three-week experience for all new AND Digital joiners
- ANDplan: Off the back of the ANDbootcamp, you get individual feedback on your strengths and skills evaluation. This helps to create your own individual ANDplan – this is your development plan for the year. You’re supported by your team lead and head coaches with monthly check points to see how you’re progressing
After going through our intensive (but seriously fun!) ANDBootcamp, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Market leading package and equity – as an Associate enjoy a competitive Signing Bonus, an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, quarterly bonus payments, private healthcare, AND share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Work hard, play hard in a fun environment where everyone is valued
For any internal interest in this role, please speak to your People Ops Lead or Club Exec for more information