AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about doing great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
We are growing rapidly and have even bigger ambitions ahead. This will require careful balancing of our client, people and financial plans and operations in the business. We want to grow the commercial function by adding a seasoned management account to support the function and grow with the business.
How we work:
This role is to join the Commercial team in Maidenhead who complete the Accounting Functions for AND Digital. The role will support the Financial Controller in all aspect of the commercial function.
We are looking for someone who is professional, has a can-do attitude and good with detail. This person will be willing to help out and get involved as required and make sure that the commercial functions of the business function smoothly.
You will be primarily based in our Maidenhead office and will occasionally be required to visit our ANDis at Basecamp and Club Houses across London, Leeds and Manchester, and other locations in the UK and abroad.
- Preparation and entry of month end journals
- Preparation of month end accounts and reporting schedules
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Ownership of fixed asset register
- Ad hoc support for time and expense reporting
- VAT, ECSL returns and other statutory reports as required
- Stock options and share register management
- Prep for regulatory reporting
- Support for audit and annual accounts
- Support for funding and bank reporting
- Support for budgeting
- Ad hoc projects
- Support the Financial Controller as the second in command of the Commercial function
- The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA part qualified or equivalent
- Previous relevant finance experience
- Ideally experience of professional services
- Confident in working with spreadsheets - google sheets
- A desire to work within a fast paced environment.
- Resourceful and adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Accurate and meticulous
- Confident in interacting with all levels and different work styles
- Ability to communicate effectively with people both in person and in writing.
- A positive, can-do attitude focused on solutions and a constant drive for improvement; with calm attitude in challenging situations
- Ability to work closely and engage with remote teams
- High level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Passionate about technology/digital
AND the best of the rest
After going through our ANDuction, you will be ready to enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package
- Join a growing, professional and driven team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots