.Net Software Engineer (London)
Role: .Net Software Engineer
Salary/package: £48k - £54k
Closing date: Wednesday 19th June 2019
AND Digital is a fast growing, tech consultancy.
We work on large-scale, multi-industry, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects with best practice agile ways of working at the heart.
We are passionate about delivering great work with interesting clients who we can take on a digital transformation journey.
We love to solve business problems with robust technical solutions, which we do by building products which are compelling, commercially viable and customer facing across multiple digital and e-commerce channels such as web, mobile, social and in-store.
Our work includes Greenfield projects where we can use the latest tech and other times we need to work with client’s legacy technology to get them to that point first.
This is an opportunity to share knowledge, nurture others, learn, innovate, build and deliver amazing digital products.
We care deeply about our people and have a focus on well-being and professional development. Read on to see how your skills and expertise could be part of our journey!
How we work
We work in an Agile Scrum environment adopting Continuous Integration and Delivery techniques throughout the delivery lifecycle. We are an ambassador on engineering best practices – advising Clients and our people on coding standards, Scrum, code refactoring, code performance, continuous integration and testing.
We have a wider tech community of Software Engineers who are passionate about learning, sharing knowledge and working in a collaborative environment. A team that is focused on innovation and championing best software practices and Agile ways of working.
The Tech and your role:
- Work on large-scale, multiple industries, eCommerce and enterprise-level software development projects using languages and technologies such as .Net, C#, MVC, Java, SpringBoot, JQuery, React, Node, KnockOut, SQL Server 2008 and more
- Champion software quality and technical vision for AND and our clients
- Champion TDD/BDD/XP Software development
- Facilitate problem solving and work as a team to make them a reality
- Work in a collaborative environment where your ideas and opinions are valued and respected
After going through our ANDBootcamp or ANDuction with the rest of your new team, you will be ready to be deployed to one of our clients and enjoy the many benefits of being an ANDi!
- Competitive package and equity – from an annual tech budget to spend on the latest gadgets, to bonus challenges, private healthcare, flexible holiday and share options!
- Join a growing, professional and driven squad team that is closely knit and supportive
- Make a huge impact in creating a unique company
- Learn, develop and grow as part of a fast growing company
- Feel valued and learn lots!